INSTRUCTION TO AUTHOR
World Journal of Pharmacological Research and Technology (WJPRT) is a Bimonthly journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, short communications, and case report studies, in the field of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology.
Research and Review Articles is to be submitted for publication in the following subjects:
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Clinical Research
- Analytical Chemistry
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Novel Drug Delivery
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Agriculture and Soil Chemistry
- Environmental Technology
Therefore, the corresponding author is requested to mention the branches which come under either Pharmaceutical Science and Technology for their manuscript in their cover letter.
Click here for Cover Letter
Guideline for Author
Authors should prepare their manuscripts according to the instructions given:
The manuscript should be neatly typed in “MS Word”, single-spaced throughout, including tables, graphs, and figures. The manuscript should be the uniform size with at least 1inch margins on all sides (Top, Bottom, Left, and Right side) of the page. Prepare the manuscript in Times New Roman font using a font size 12. The title shall be in a font size 14, with boldface capitals. All section titles in the manuscript shall be in font size 12, with boldface capitals. Subtitles in each section shall be in font size 12, boldface lower case, and in Italic. Pages should be numbered consecutively, the manuscript should be starting with the title page indicating author details and the text should be arranged in the following order: These entire MS word documents with graphs and illustrations pasted in it shall not exceed 2 MB.
- Title page, with names of Authors, addresses, phone numbers, email ids and address for correspondence
- Materials and Methods,
- Results and Discussions
- Acknowledgment (optional)
The title page should contain title of the article in boldface, title case (font size 14), names of the authors in normal face, upper case (font size 12) followed by the address in normal face lower case. Names of the authors should appear as initials followed by surnames. At the bottom left corner of the title page, please mention the address for correspondence and provide a functional e-mail address.
(12 Font), It should give a brief idea of the manuscript and should not exceed more than 250 words.
Provide and arrange four to five appropriate keywords alphabetically after the abstract.
An introduction should start on a new page after the abstract & keywords. The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the problem, the relevant recent literature on the subject, the objectives of the research study, and the proposed approach or solution.
Materials and Methods
Materials and Methods should start as a continuation of the introduction on the same page. All important materials used along with their source shall be mentioned. The main methods used shall be briefly described with appropriate reference. New methods or substantially modified methods may be described in sufficient detail. Methods in general use need not be described in detail. The statistical method and the level of significance chosen shall be clearly stated.
The results section should start as a continuation of materials and methods on the same page. This section should focus on the execution of stated objectives as given in the introduction part of the research study. It should contain the findings represented in the form of tables, figures, and photographs. All tables and figures must have a title or caption and a legend to make them self explanatory. The data should be statistically analyzed and the level of significance stated.
The discussion section should follow results, deal with the interpretation of results, convey how they help to increase the current understanding of the problem, and should be logical. Unsupported hypotheses should be avoided. The Discussion should state the possibilities the results uncover, that need to be further explored. The Results and Discussion sections when appropriate can be combined as Results and Discussion.
A short, paragraph summarizing the most important finding of the research is required.
Authors should obtain permission to acknowledge from all those mentioned in the Acknowledgements. Please list the source(s) of funding for the study, for each author, and for the manuscript preparation in the acknowledgments section. Also include their source(s) of funding, and acknowledge anyone who contributed materials vital for the study.
The references should be listed on a separate sheet and should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text (not in alphabetical order). Cite the references in the text by the appropriate number e.g. , [2, 3], [4-6], [7, 8-10] and the numbers should be within square brackets. Avoid using abstracts as references. Nothing should be italicized.
- Singla, R.K. Mechanistic evidence to support the anti-hepatitis B viral activity of multifunctional scaffold & conformationally restitricted magnolol. Natl. Acad. Sci. Lett., 2014; 37(1): 45-50.
- Pokuri, S., Singla, R.K., Bhat, V.G., Shenoy, G.G. Insights on the antioxidant potential of 1,2,4-Triazoles: synthesis, screening & QSAR studies. Curr. Drug. Metab., 2014; 15(4): 389-397.
- Crabtree, R.H. The Organometallic Chemistry of the Transition Metals, 3rd ed.; Wiley & Sons: New York, 2001.
- Wheeler, D.M.S., Wheeler, M.M. In: Studies in Natural Products Chemistry; Atta-ur-Rahman, Ed.; Elsevier Science B. V: Amsterdam, 1994; 14: 3-46.
For Website Reference
- Title of the Url. URL Link along with the Accessed Date.
- Figures should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals (i.e. Figure 1, 2, 3 etc.).
- Provide a brief title with each figure.
- All figures should be cited in the text.
- File formats accepted are Microsoft Word (figures must be a single page), PowerPoint (figures must be a single page), PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, CDX (ChemDraw) or TGF (ISIS/Draw).
- Please keep the number of tables to a minimum.
- Tables should be numbered consecutively (Table 1, Table 2 etc) and each table must start on a separate page at the end of the manuscript.
- Each table must have a title. Each table legend, in paragraph form, should briefly describe the content and define any abbreviations used. If values are cited in a table, the unit of measurement must be stated.
- Tables should not be ruled.
- Tables should be created using Microsoft Word table formatting tools (do not use the tab key to form rows and columns of data as tab information is lost when the document is processed.
- Do not use vertical rules (lines) in tables and use of horizontal lines should be minimum.
Review articles should contain up-to-date information providing comprehensive coverage of relevant literature. Review articles should preferably be written by scientists who have in-depth knowledge of the topic. All format requirements are similar to those applicable to Research papers. Review Articles need not be divided into sections such as Materials and methods, and Results and discussion, but should definitely have an abstract and introduction. There is no page limit for the Review Article.
The research and technical communications section of this journal (maximum 3,000 words) is open to interesting results worthy of publication without requiring extensive introduction and discussion. This section should be organized as follows: Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, and discussion (combined). Not more than 10 references should be provided. Tables, figures and references are to be arranged in the same way as for research papers. Brevity of presentation is essential for this section.
Copyright Transfer Agreement Authors will be asked to sign a transfer of copyright form when the papers are accepted for publication and be typeset. All authors must read and agree to the conditions of the copyright form and return the signed Copyright Transfer Agreement within 10 days.
Article Processing Charges/Administrative Charges:
For Indian Authors- 1500 Rs per article
For International Authors- 75 USD.